When imparting written information (such as a blog post), we often think that the more words it has, the more valuable it is.
That’s not necessarily true.
Before you write your content, be very clear on the single main point of the message.
Then make it.
As quickly and concisely as you can.
Don’t add unnecessary fluff or preamble.
Don’t labour your point either.
Brevity is valuable.
Questions, thoughts or comments? Share them below:
- Don’t rely on your memory, always write it down - 2016-12-02
- Don't focus on words - focus on white space - 2016-12-01
- Avoid problems: manage expectations - 2016-11-30
- Make more profit by making things easy - 2016-11-29
- Product or market; which do you build first? - 2016-11-28
- Increase your profits by repackaging your products - 2016-11-25
- How to sell successfully - sell the sizzle, not the sausage - 2016-11-24
- One of the key buying signals, and how to profit from it - 2016-11-22
- Make your life easier; go after the big win - 2016-11-21
- Price is the last variable you should negotiate with - 2016-11-18